Learning Guitar? Avoid Mistakes That Will Hold You Back
Enter your name and email to get immediate access to my “7 Deadly Guitar Learning Mistakes” Video Course.
Here’s just a small taste of what you’ll discover in my 7 Day Course…
- You’ll get 32 valuable tips to make the most of your practice time that many teachers don’t know.
- How to avoid the most damaging bad habit self-learners develop.
- The single biggest contributor to frustration and lack of progress, and what to do about it.
- The second most common mistake beginning guitar students make. Knowledge is power!
- How to develop the best left hand positioning to avoid strain and fatigue.
- How to develop your best right hand technique to play guitar with confidence and ease.
- Learn what simple device can be a guitar players best friend to play in time, and how to use it properly.
- What to do about a “less than perfect” instrument.
- Plus, Much More
“After approximately three years of lessons and another two on my own I found Tomas’ on-line tutorials to be most useful in explaining key musical concepts. There are important reminders on theory and technique as well as material I was not exposed to or simply missed in my lessons. His video and written explanations are clear and concise appealing to the varied learning needs of students.”
Don Arnold, Alameda, CA